We all love a bit of broccoli, it is one of the most eaten vegetables in the UK. Yet did you know its actually not an easy vegetable to grow, especially organically… everything else likes to eat it like we do!
Then we often just end up boiling it and not giving it the love it deserves, so here is our favourite way to cook broccoli which goes perfectly with a breaded fish or chicken dinner!
- Good head of Organic Broccoli
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves – Chopped
- Good Quality Olive Oil or Cold Pressed Oil
- Couple of Pinches of Sea Salt
- Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- 2.5 teaspoons grated Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesan
Recipe & Photo Credits: Errens Kitchen
STEP 1: Cut up the Broccoli into even sized florets (small to medium pieces) lay out on a baking tray (make sure broc is dry) and coat in a good amount of olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
STEP 2: Pop in the oven and roast for about 20 minutes on about 180 degrees.
STEP 3: Take out the oven and coat straight away in more olive oil, the lemon juice and sprinkle with the lemon zest and parmesan.
STEP 4: Serve straight away and enjoyyyy!